CORONAVIRUS UPDATE THE ITALIAN BAKERY AND STREET PIZZA
OUR COMMITMENTS TO OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF
We are so delighted we can welcome customers again. You will still receive the same great products, service, and atmosphere you know and love from us, but there are some of the changes to note for your visit:
- The Italian Bakery will be takeaway only and the Street Pizza collection and delivery.
- Napkins, forks, spoons will be kept behind the counter. Please ask our team if you require anything.
- Reusable cups will not be accepted for the time being.
- Contactless payment will be encouraged. Please pay contactless where possible.
- A limited number of customers will be invited into the shop at one time.
- Perspex screen guards will be in place around the till to ensure added protection.
- Distancing floor markers will be placed outside and inside to indicate where to wait, observing the two-metre rule.
- Hand sanitiser gel will be available at the door for staff, delivery drivers and customers.
- Rigorous regular cleaning will be carried out daily throughout the bakery to ensure surfaces are sanitised frequently.
- Full training has been given to returning staff members on matters such as social distancing, hand washing, cleaning, and using available PPE.
- Front of House and Kitchen team will have PPE available in. Washable face masks, visors and gloves will be available. Kitchen staff will be given aprons.
- As per our rigorous food safety policy, all staff on the premises will be asked to wash hands frequently and have been given training. Soap and hot water handwashing sinks are available in both Kitchen and Front of House for staff to use.
- All staff will have their temperature checked prior to starting work each day.
- Distancing floor markers will be provided to help staff maintain safe distance.